* Please join us after the Liturgy for coffee hour in the Parish Home. Parishioners, please allow only coffee hour team members to park in the driveway so they can have easier unloading access. This weeks coffee hour is sponsored by Team Yellow. Thank you!
Rotation Order for Coffee Hour:
Yellow: Ashley, Tampouridou, L. Rigas, A.Tambourides
Orange: Gazis, Marinos, Sokol, Suniga
Purple: Agler, Loveless, McFalls, Richards, Savage
Green: Metaxas, Saphos, Pagourtzis, Zachariades
White: Lyashman, Partlow, Ely, Mourtakos
Red: Gazaw, Padilla, Hammock, M. Tambourides, Zacharias
Blue: Patelis, Rapos, Simeon, Yunakov
Pink: Craioveanu, Henderson, Quinn, Tsougarakis
For those unfamiliar with our coffee hours, everyone who is a member gets the experience of hosting a Coffee Hour without the burden of doing it alone. It also provides a forum for the group of 4 to 6 members each week to coordinate, work together and get to know one another better. It really can be a lot of fun! Please contact the office to have your name added.
* Sunday School starts today! We will be meeting in the Parish Home until repairs are complete in the Sunday School wing. Parents, after communion, please direct your children to the Narthex, where we will walk them over to the appropriate place in the Parish Home.
* There is still time to register for Greek School. Regular registration runs until the first day of Greek School. Classes will meet on Wednesday’s from 6:30-7:45 pm, and the school year will run from September 20, 2017 through the May 23, 2018. Our children’s teacher is Deena Metaxas, and adults will be taught by Georgios Rigas. Many Years to you both!
* The final Intro to Orthodoxy class will take place Sunday, September 17. We've postponed for the last three weeks due to no place to meet, but we'll meet somewhere even if it is inside the church.
* Our local AHEPA chapter will have our first meeting of the season Sunday Sept 17 after church at the parish home. We welcome all parishioners to join our fraternal organization as we plan for future philanthropic and social events.
* Please let the office know for any upcoming baptisms, memorials, and prayer list, so we can update the church calendar and lists in a timely manner.
* We have bags of meatballs for $12, pita bread for $1 packet and beer for $1 per can (16 ounces). See Beth Richards or Cleopatra Nelson
Please email the office at email@example.com to give the names of your loved ones that you would like to add to our prayers list.
Colette Quinn, Chryse Padilla, Jerry Whittington, Sherri Parris and Kathi Parris (Phyllis’s daughters), Nuvia Murillo (Irma’s sister/Athena’s Aunt), Heather Byington (Colette's daughter), Alice Marinos, Evangelia Mourtakos, Concuelo (friend of Kika’s), Juliana Balinbin (Creighton's mother), Nicole Balinbin (Creighton's daughter).
The servant of God Alex Koemtzopoulos. May his memory be eternal.
All the families affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma