This Weeks Announcements
- We extend greetings and a warm welcome to all visitors worshipping with us today. Please fill out a“visitor information card” located in the narthex and hand to one of the greeters. Following the Liturgy, please join us in our social hall for the coffee social.
- Holy Communion in our Church is offered only to Orthodox Christians who have prepared themselves through the disciplines of our faith. Speak to Fr. Costas for further details.
We kindly ask everyone to Please silence cell phones and pagers while in Church
- Today ~ please remember to leave your Stewardship envelopes in the basket before heading down to Sunday School.
- Today ~ Coffee and Conversationfor parents of children from birth – 6th grade following Holy Communion in the Hellenic Center. Taught by Jonathan and Kristi Tartara.
- Today ~ Adult Catechism with Elaine Poulos in the Teen room following Holy Communion.
- Today ~ MNYMOSINO: 40 days for Mary Ann Saridakis; TRISAGIA: for George and Viola Saris; for Sherrie Hostetter; 13 years for Helen Katakos; 6 years for Harry Katakos; 14 years for Nick Giannakis; 30 years for Bernard Gallagher; 21 years for George Johns; 3 years for Vivian Johns; for Aristos and Anna John; for John and Aryear Gregory; Markos and Ellie Skafidas; for Gus and Kathleen John; for Ralph and Mary Dommin; 28 years for Konstandina Dimitris and 2 years for Jim Dimitris; for 40-day for Eileen Kandianis.
- Today ~ As we enjoy the coffee hour every Sunday, let us be mindful to clean up after ourselves. Please throw away cups and plates before you leave the hall each Sunday.
- Today ~ Parish Oratorical Festival in the Teen Room after Sunday School. All welcome to attend.
- Today ~ Last Sunday to pick up Commemorative Album during coffee social for those who placed an ad in the album or pre-ordered one. Extra albums available ($40 each), through the church office.
- Today ~ Luminary sales begin to remember our loved ones on Holy Friday. See one of our GOYAs during the coffee social or purchase through our website.
- Monday ~ 9:00 a.m. Philoptochos making koulourakia for their bake sale. Everyone welcome!
- Monday ~ 5:30 p.m. Greek School.
- Tuesday ~ 10:00 a.m. Women’s Study in Teen Room with Elaine Poulos. “Living the Beatitudes”.
- Tuesday ~ 6:30 p.m. Philoptochos Meeting with speaker from Pettiti’s Garden Center.
- Wednesday ~ 7:00 p.m. Parish Council monthly meeting.
- Thursday ~ 7:00 p.m. Bible Study with Frank Chirakos and Father Costas.
- Saturday ~ 1:00 p.m. Wedding Preparation seminar for all couples getting married this year.
- Stewardship ~ Thank you to all those who completed and returned their 2017 Stewardship card.
- Pave the Way ~ Please take time to review the mailing that was sent to your home regarding our parking lot. Please be generous and help us reach our goal of a new parking lot.
Upcoming Events in Our Parish – Respond Early
- Next Sunday ~Epistle Reading, Hebrews 4:14-16; 5:1-6; Gospel, Mark 8:34-38; 9:1.
- Next Sunday ~ MNYMOSINA: 40 days for Mary Ann Katsiroubas; 40 days for Nicholas Paterakis.
- March 28 ~ 5:30 p.m. Philoptochos cooking class will make tray (approximately 60 pieces) of Chocolate Baklava. RSVP required during coffee social or on website. Cost is $25.
- March 30 ~ 2:30 p.m. Community Meal at St. Albert’s hosted by our parish. Sign up to assist: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0949AAAC2DAA8-satg.
- March 31 ~ Eat Like a Greek Two. Philoptochos will be taking orders for a half or full tray of Pastitsio or Moussaka to be picked up on April 8th.
Lenten Services & Activities
- Monday ~ 7:00 p.m. Great Compline Service.
- Wednesday ~ 5:00 p.m. Pre-sanctified Liturgy followed by Lenten Dinner hosted by Senior Fellowship. All the Youth Groups host next week.
- Friday ~ 7:00 p.m. Salutations to the Theotokos.
- During this Lenten Season, plan to receive the sacrament of Holy Confession. Call Fr. Costa for appointment.
Events in the Greater Cleveland Area and Beyond…
- March 24 ~ 7:00 p.m. Great Vespers for the feast of Annunciation at Annunciation Cleveland.
- March 25 ~ feast of Annunciation; 8:30 a.m. Orthros; 9:30 a.m. Liturgy followed by luncheon, program, and Parade, at Annunciation in Cleveland.
- April 22 ~ 11:00 a.m. Fifth Annual Greek Language Festival at St. Nicholas Cathedral in Pittsburgh. For more details, contact Kathy Glaros at 216.524.1766.