Lenten Services This Week
Please join us at our Lenten Services this week: Monday - Compline; Wednesday - Pre Sanctified Liturgy; Friday - Salutations (Chanted during Greaat Vespers on Friday night this week). All services begin at 6:00 pm. We will have a Lenten Potluck and brief Class/Q & A session after Pre Sanctified Liturgy on Wednesday.
MAYFEST and Tulsa Tough
MAYFEST and TULSA TOUGH - Calling all volunteers! WE NEED YOU! We will be participating at Mayfest (May 18th-21st) and Tulsa Tough (June 9th-11th). We need help and leaders in many areas. For Mayfest, please contact Nick Salis at firstname.lastname@example.org and for Tulsa Tough contact Katie Najera or Anastasia Boone. Tonya Boone is also available to answer questions. email@example.com
EVERYONE, please mark your calendars, and plan to come down to MAYFEST with your friends/co-workers for a GYRO LUNCH to help support our fundraising efforts.
Community Center Update
There was a lot of activity this past week, as you can see.
- All the columns and most of the beams have been erected this past week
- This coming week, the rest of the beams will be installed and the roof joist and decking
- We have great news to report a donor has stepped forward for the tiling in the banquet hall!
- Our Brick campaign is forthcoming as we continue to raise funds to minimize our loan. We will have more info at our March 25th Community Dinner on Saturday, March 25th after Vespers (aaprox. 6:30 pm)
- Additionally, we are putting together a list of specific items that Parishioner and/or friends of Holy Trinity can donate towards, if you are interested, or have any questions, please contact Father George or Tonya..
March 25th Community Dinner
We are looking forward to a Community Dinner after Vespers this Saturday, March 25. This will be another fun opportunity to come together in fellowship. Also, we will recieve a more complete update on the progress of the New Community Center, and what we can expect in the next few weeks. There will also be an update on our Capital Campaign, and information as we begin our 'Brick Campaign'.
OUr Faith Group will meet this Wednesday at 10:30 am. This is a great opportunity for moms and their infants/toddlers to come together in fellowship. The kids play together, and then we all go into the church, light candles, practice doing our cross, and say our prayers. We hope to see all of our infants/toddlers and their moms...or dads...or godparents/grandparents on Wednesday!
Thank you to the 79 Stewards who have submitted their 2016 Stewardship Card. These 79 pledges total $133,645 in pledges, or an average of $1692 per pledge. This is an increase of about $400 per pledge, on average from 2016. All this, while we have been raising money on a successful Capital Campaign - Building for our Future! What does this all mean? It means exactly what we already know: This is a great time to be a part of our Holy Trinity Community, and we are looking forward to great things, God-Willing, for many years!
Bible Study Classes
We are happy that our Bible Study Classes will this week on Tuesday at 10:30 am and 6:30 pm.
If you are not receiving emails from our Parish Listserv, you can subscribe from our website, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Father George will add you to the list.