During the course of our health emergency, parishioners are encouraged to keep Lent even though attendance at church services is being limited at this time. A live stream of our Sunday Liturgy can be viewed from the church's facebook page. If you are not a member of our facebook group, please ask to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/stsconstantine/
We are also exploring other ways of bringing the service to you while you are confined at home. We do send updates out via email during the week. If you haven't gotten an email from us lately, it may be because we don't have an updated email address for you. You can contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (216) 932-3300 to keep your contact information current.
Parishioners can also take advantage of the following online aids:
- Spend time at the appropriate moments to participate in the services via video. You can find online services at https://www.goarch.org/live-broadcasts
- Those with newer AppleTV devices, Roku, or Amazon Fire can find the Archdiocesan channel: https://www.goarch.org/tv
- Utilize the Archdiocesan Online Chapel for texts of services, daily readings, and lives of the Saints: https://www.goarch.org/chapel
- Utilize the various service texts available on AGES Initiatives: http://www.agesinitiatives.com/dcs/public/dcs/servicesindex.html, singing or reading the hymns.
- Replace the litanies of petitions by saying "Lord, have mercy" three times, and replace the Priest's exclamations or blessings with "Through the prayers of our holy fathers, Lord Jesus Christ our God have mercy on us and save us. Amen."
- There are many edifying bible studies and educational podcasts available via Ancient Faith Ministries ( https://www.ancientfaith.com/ ) or Orthodox Christian Network ( http://myocn.net )
- Fr. Stavros Akrotirianakis offers a wonderful daily message through his “Prayer Team” ministry. Sign up using the following link: https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin