December 6, 2020
TENTH SUNDAY OF LUKE
LITURGY: 9:30 a.m.
PROSFORA: Connie Tsironis
PANGARI: Team A: Eftihia Tsengas, Dr. Michael Manos, Tom Parras
EPISTLE READING: Hebrews 13:17-21
GOSPEL: Luke 13:10-17
(GREEK TEXT p. 158, black books)
- 40 Day Memorial for Metropolitan Maximos
- 40 Day Memorial for Anastasia Karides / 1 Year Memorial for John Karides; Beloved Parents of Emmanuel (Linda), George (Georgia), Theodore (Kim), William (Lisa); Cherished Yiayia/Papou to Nicholas, Sara, Mia, Yianni (Alexandria), Anna, Zoe, and Stacy; and to Great Grandchildren Callie, Noah, and Ethan.
- 6 Month Memorials for Michael Columbus & Conrad Mitchell; 1 Year Memorial for Ronald Chambers; and Memorials to the memory of Renee Mitchell, John Columbus, Elaine Columbus, Anthony Columbus, and Irene Columbus.
- 1 Year Memorial for Mary Mekedis; Beloved Wife of the late Alex P.; Cherished Mother of Laura Kappos (husband George, Jr.); devoted Yiayia of Elyse Deckard (Michael), George III (Dawna) and Alexa Szczepinski (Kevin); cherished Great Yiayia of William George and Gianna Christ.
- 2 Year Memorial in memory of Mary & Christopher Sikalis; Beloved Parents of Rita Pressman(Ed) & Penny Spring(Dennis); Cherished Yiayia/Papou to Alexa