1) Our young adult group (ages 21 - 35ish) will meet for dinner on Bright Wednesday, April 27th @ The Rail at Summit County Mall @ 6:00 p.m. Come and enjoy Paschal fellowship and burgers!
2) GOYA will be having its annual Mother's Day Corsage fundraiser on Sunday, May 8th. Please plan on being with us that day: “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land which the Lord your God gives you" (Exodus 20:12). Contact Ted with any questions.
3) Our next Orthodoxy on Tap event for young adults (ages 21 - 35ish) will take place on Friday, May 13th at St. Paul, North Royalton @ 7:00 p.m. Our very own Paula Kappos will be our guest speaker.
4) The Metropolis is hosting a NEW youth event the weekend of May 20th - 22nd: GOYA Olympics! This will be an overnight weekend with physical, mental, and spiritual activities. As it coincides with our parish feast day, all St. Cons GOYAns MUST attend name day Vespers on May 20th to participate. See Ted with any questions or to sign up.
5) Online registration for 2022 Summer Camp @ Camp Nazareth is now live! The website is: y2am.pittsburgh.goarch.org/summercamp. Spots can and will fill up quickly, so make sure you sign up early! Contact Fr. Stephen directly for information regarding parish scholarships.