1) GOYA will visit St. Herman House on Saturday, October 15th. This will be our fall service project. All youth families are encouraged to participate and help serve the meal. Send RSVPs and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) HOPE/JOY families (kindergarten - 6th grade) are invited to a field trip to Patterson's Family Fun Fest on Sunday, October 16th at 1:00 p.m. Tickets are $10 per person, and 2 and under are free. Attractions include: "covered straw pile, slides, pedal tractors, push carts, tire swings, corn maze, and more!" RSVP to Ted by Friday, October 14th.
3) Camp Nazareth will host a Fall Retreat for young adults (ages 18 - 35ish) the weekend of October 28th - 30th. The keynote speaker will be Dr. Jenny Haddad Mosher, talking about "Feet First into the Faith." The weekend will be filled with friends, food, and fun. Register at tinyurl.com/YAFall2022. See Ted with any questions or about carpools.
4) Our annual parish "Fall Fest" will occur on Sunday, October 30th for all HOPE, JOY, and GOYA families from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.. It will be a wonderful event with friends, games, candy, costumes, musical chairs, and more! We look forward to seeing you then. Contact Ted with any questions.
5) Camp Nazareth will host the GOYA Fall Retreat the weekend of November 18th - 20th. Katrina Bitar, director of YES (Youth Equipped to Serve) will be speaking on "The Church as a Place of Healing." Online registration will begin on Monday, October 3rd at https://y2am.pittsburgh.goarch.org/retreats. Contact Fr. Stephen regarding parish scholarship opportunities. Contact Ted regarding a St. Cons GOYA carpool.