Our daycare, Epiphany Learning Academy and Childcare is committed to providing an active, fun-filled learning Christian environment which encourages the love of learning in every child. Through this, our goal is to help our little ones strengthen and develop the skills necessary to grow academically, socially, and emotionally.
We are looking for 2 teachers to join our team!
- Flexible hours/scheduling
- Students & College students looking for summer work are welcome to apply
- We can train
To apply, please email your resume to EpiphanyLearningAcademy@gmail.com
GOYA What's on Deck
- Pascha BBQ - May 7th, 2021 @ 6pm (Father's House)
- End of the Year Party - July 11th @ 2pm (Location TBD)
- Welcome Back Party - September 12th @ 1:30pm (Konstantakis Home)
Please feel free to email Christo Gorgolis with any questions at: email@example.com
Greek Language School
- -1 student - Yearly tuition $750
- -2 students - Yearly tuition $1,400 ($100 discount)
- -3 students - Yearly tuition $2,000 ($250 discount)
- For Virtual Instruction click here: Greek School Virtual Instruction Registration Form 2021-2022
- For In-Person Classes click here: Greek School In-Person Classes Registration Form 2021-2022
2021 Clergy Laity Assembly-Save the Date!
IOCC's Serve X-Treme
Orthodox Service Leadership for Youth
Do you know a young adult who’s ready to put their faith into action?
IOCC’s Serv-X-Treme conferences this July are a chance for rising high-school seniors to learn and grow, alongside other service-minded Orthodox young adults from across the US. Participants explore Orthodox ideas of service, learn and worship together, and do hands-on service projects.
“This was truly one of the most valuable things I have done in my life spiritually … this has inspired me to do so much; I am truly thankful for this opportunity.” —2020 Serv-X-Treme Alumnus
Take it from our Serv-X-Treme alumni: the memories made will last forever. Applications due by May 17, 2021.
|To learn more: http://support.iocc.org/site/R?i=90fvyTnCStz9Uz4YWulv_g|
The Assembly of Bishops Launches Mental Health Needs Assessment Survey
The Assembly of Bishops needs your input! The Mental Health Needs Assessment Survey, designed by experts on the Mental Health Task Force, takes only 15 minutes and consists of approximately 30 questions. All information you provide is completely anonymous, and the aggregate data will help the Task Force better understand the mental health needs and experiences of the faithful in order to develop resources and programs for enhanced ministry in your community. Please take the survey below and encourage others in your community to take it as well.