Special October dates:
October 14, 6pm - Paraklisis - Please email Fr. Peter names for prayers for health at email@example.com.
October 25, following Divine Liturgy - General Assembly Meeting. All are wecome to attend this important meeting.
For additional services, please see month-at-a-glance calendar below or complete parish calendar at https://agoc.us/services-calendar/
Title: AGOC Office Administrator
The Office Administrator is responsible for assisting the Priest and Parish Council in all facets of the Church’s work including special projects and clerical support.
The Assumption Greek Orthodox church is seeking an Office Administrator, a key role that is recommended and consistent with other churches throughout the Archdiocese. The position is a part time position (15 hours per week, $20 per hour); a function that will ensure the continuing smooth running of our AGOC parish. The Office Administrator will be overseen by the Proistamenos, undertaking a variety of assignments that will help serve the Parish Council and Parishioners of the Church, including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Coordinates Master Calendar - inputs and maintains calendar for administrative, social, sacramental and rental dates in the life of the Parish.
- Community communication (weekly bulletin, newsletter, mail, email, phone, etc.)
- AGOC website management using EVO CMS and upkeep
- Support Catechism School and youth ministries (directors’ liaison) and works with volunteers to complete various Church and Ministries tasks
- Church Sacrament Notifications and Certifications (marriages, baptisms, etc.)
- Coordinates maintenance of buildings and grounds of campus in conjunction with appropriate committees
- Maintains the PDS software database of current stewards, donors, Sunday school students and other Ministry databases with communication to those Ministry Leaders
- Coordinates compliance with Archdiocese Youth Safety Compliance best practices
- Coordinates completion of any municipal or licensure requirements
The selected candidate will ideally be experienced in the workplace and have a college degree.
Interested candidates should send their current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for accepting resumes will be Monday October 5th, 2020.