HOLY WEEK/EASTER BOOKS
If you would like to purchase your book ($25), please contact the Church Office.
GREAT LENT AND HOLY WEEK SCHEDULE 2021
Please use this link.
HOLY WEEK READERS
Please contact the Church Office or use this link to submit your name.
Please contact the Church Office to schedule your annual house blessing with Fr. Alex.
Interested in sponsoring prosphora? Please contact Maria Heller.
• Sunday, April 11 - Divine Liturgy @ 10:00 am
- Coffee Hour (weather permitting)
• Monday, April 12 - Great Compline @ 7:00 pm
- Bible Study @ 8:00 pm
• Tuesday, April 13 - Church Cleaning @ 10:00 am
- Young Adult Meeting @ 7:00 pm
• Wednesday, April 14 - Presanctified Liturgy @ 6:00 pm
Thursday, April 15 - Parish Council Meeting @ 7:30 pm
• Friday, April 16 - Akathist @ 7:00 pm
• Sunday, April 18 - Divine Liturgy @ 10:00 am
- 1 year Memorial: Gus Spanos
- 40 day Memorial: Markella Matheos
• Monday, April 19 - Jesus of Nazareth Movie @ 7:00 pm
THE CHURCH IS OPEN. Please join us in prayer. Check our COVID-19 safety measures and policy.
LITURGY BOOKS have been removed from the pews. Please use this link to view the Divine Liturgy book.
Please download the Daily Readings App Lite (free download) for the daily Gospel & Epistle readings.
Please continue to support our Chuch during this difficult time via your Stewardship pledge and donations. Please mail your checks directly to the church or donate online by clicking on the "GIVE" button on our website. Visit the Stewardship webpage to fill out your annual pledge card and/or to pay your stewardship.
If you would like us to light a vigil candle for you, please call the Church Office or email email@example.com with your name(s) and Fr. Alex will light a vigil candle for you and say a prayer. Donations are optional.
SHOP AT ACE HARDWARE? 5% minus tax = (!)
Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church or #214538. 5% line discount off everyday pricing in the store Ace Rewards as well as 6% Tax Exempt will come off automatically. 2% Ace Rewards
SHOP AT KROGER?
Register your card in a few steps. Each May the registration needs to be renewed,
so if you were part of the program last year and haven't renewed, please do so. Go to:
Holy Cross' ID # 83567