Pangari Schedule: Charles Krome, Maria Lianidis and Nick Kafkalas.
Philoptochos will continue to sell Shop Rite Gift Cards. Please see attached flyer with information on how to purchase. There is also flyers attached for the Philoptochos Membership Drive, Clothing Donation Drive and Lenten Retreat.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please do not socialize and congregate in the foyer of the gym after the Divine Liturgy.
MARCH WEEKDAY SERVICES
Please call or email Ginny Kramvis for registering for weekday services. Seating is limited to 20 people. (609-513-2357 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
† Saturday, March 6th, DL 9:00/10:00 am.,1st Saturday of the Souls
†Tuesday, March 9th, DL 9:00/10:00 am.,40 Martyrs at Lake Sebaste
†Saturday, March 13th, DL 9:00/10:00 am.,2nd Saturday of the Souls
†Monday evening, March 15th, First Day of Lent, Compline service 6:00 pm
†Wednesday evening, March 17th, Pre-Sanctified Liturgy, 6:30 pm
†Friday evening, March 19th, Pre-Sanctified Liturgy 5:30 pm and 1st Salutations 7:00 pm.
†Saturday, March 20th, DL 9:00/10:00 am., 3rd Saturday of the Souls
†Monday evening, March 22nd, Compline service 5:00 pm
†Thursday, March 25th DL 9:00/10:00 am., Annunciation of the Theotokos
†Friday evening, March 26th, Pre-Sanctified Liturgy 5:30 pm and 2nd Salutations 7:00 pm.
†Monday evening, March 29th, Compline service 5:00 pm
†Wednesday evening, March 31st, Pre-Sanctified Liturgy, 6:30 pm
March 5: OCMC Virtual Event
March 7: Spring General Assembly
March 15: First Day of Lent
March 20: Philoptochos Virtual Lenten Retreat
March 21: Parish Oratorical Festival
March 28: March 25th Celebration
RECEIVING HOLY COMMUNION
Holy Communion is offered to those baptized Orthodox Christians who have prepared themselves for the reception of the Sacrament by prayer and fasting. Blessed Bread is available for all our visitors at the very end of the Divine Liturgy. Our Sunday School students receive Holy Communion first and then we will approach from the center aisles, starting with the front pews, one pew at a time.
Virtual Sunday School continues this week! ZOOM links will be sent out via email on Saturdays. Please contact Sarai Taraborrelli if you have any questions. The Sunday School email address is Holytrinitysundayschool2020@gmail.com.
TLC BOARD MEETING
TLC virtual board meeting will be held on Monday, March 1st at 5:00 pm.
GOYA virtual meeting will be held on Thursday, March 4th at 5:00 pm.
We will have Bible Study on Tuesday, March 9th, via Zoom at 7:00 pm. A link will be sent prior to Bible Study.
Stewardship packets for the year 2021 have been sent. Please fill out and return to the church office as soon as possible. If you have not received a packet, and would like one please contact the office (609-653-8092 X5). For those who are able, let us strive to give more generously than last year, so that we may continue to strengthen our Holy Trinity Church during these difficult times.
PARISH REOPENING INFORMATION
We are happy to announce that we have received permission to reopen our Church. It will be great to see you all in person after many weeks of physical separation.
We are urging all of us to refrain from being judgmental towards those who are not yet ready or able to attend services. Oftentimes, we do not know the personal situations experienced by our sisters and brothers.
Here are many of the guidelines that we all need to follow during this first phase of reopening.
- Sunday morning Divine Liturgies will take place in the gymnasium and we will only be able to enter through the front door outside of the gym foyer.
- We will not be permitted to go to other parts of the facility, except to use the restroom nearby (one person at a time).
- Only 75 people can register for attendance each Sunday on a first come first served basis. Overflow registrants will be first in line for the following Sunday.
- Each of us will receive an email from “Sign Up Genius” each week. Please be sure to provide all the contact information that is requested.
- While consecutive Sundays will appear on the “Sign Up Genius”, please only register for one Sunday at a time so that we can give everyone a chance to attend.
- Chairs in the gymnasium will be spaced in a safe manner. Please do not move the chairs, nor move around inside the gym to converse with other people.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Please bring a mask from home.
- Upon arrival, each of us will be asked a few general health questions. If we are sick or have been near a sick person, we will not be permitted to attend the Divine Liturgy.
- If someone experience symptoms sometime after the Divine Liturgy, THEY MUST NOTIFY THE CHURCH OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.
- Everyone must sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- We are not lighting individual candles. Two large candles will be lit in front of the altar on behalf of all of us.
- A collection tray will be placed at the pangari, but will not be passed around in Church. Please bring exact change as no change will be handled.
- All cell phones must be turned off completely in order to preserve our wifi connection.
- A few chairs will be set up in the back of the gym for parents with young children.
- For those who do not use email or the internet, I am encouraging them to seek out a family member or fellow parishioner who can register for them. A separate letter in the Greek language will explain this to our seniors.
- We are not permitted to have a coffee hour, nor to socialize with one another after the Services.
WEEK DAY LITURGIES
Week Day Liturgies will be celebrated in the Church and participants can only enter through the front door of the Church.
- We are limited to 20 people at a time for these services. Seating spots will be marked with a blue dot on the pews.
- We are giving preferential consideration to our senior citizens (who may be uneasy about larger crowds) and to those who are celebrating their name days on a given day.
- Attendees must contact Ginny Kramvis two days in advance of the Week Day Liturgy so that we do not go over the 20 person limit (609-513-2357). In addition, a relative or friend can email Ginny at email@example.com.
- All of the other guidelines as described above for Sunday Liturgies, also apply to the Week Day Liturgies.
If you are planning a family memorial, please contact the church office far in advance of the date, so that we can properly register your family for church attendance.
Due to safety regulations, please do not park cars along the curb in front of the church and the community center during church services and other events. Thank you!