- To stay current check the Parish web site for calendar updates, flyers, and other important news. https://www.stsconstantinehelen.com/
- To receive news and information specific to our Parish via text message, text SCHCARDIFF to 84576.
- Subscribe to the Church app for "stsconstantinehelen" on the Spaces by Wix app to easily stay updated and more on the go. Join with this link: http://wix.to/8EAqCG8?ref=so. Got the app? Use the invite code: PWLFRT.
- To receive news and information specific to our Metropolis via text message text SFNEWS to 22828.
- Follow us on social media using @schcardiff.
- Church WiFi password: 20LordisMyRock!
EPISTLE READINGS: Peter Fellios in Greek, Alexander Bodt in English.
PROSFORON OFFERED BY: Mary Bruscella, Christine Dorudian, Maria Kladouras, and Matina Dale
FELLOWSHIP OFFERED BY: Laure Bemis and Carolyn Koumaras
SUNDAY SCHOOL is on break until September.
COMMUNION: Communion is offered to the newly baptized/chrismated first, and then each row will be called forward by the Parish Council. If you wish to receive a blessing only, please come forward when your row is called for Communion and ask for a blessing when you approach the Priest. Communion is offered to Orthodox Christians who are baptized/chrismated in the Orthodox faith, who are in good standing, and who are prepared to receive the Holy Gifts.
CARDIFF GREEK FESTIVAL:
Giving Tree – Make a Tax Deductible Donation – Sponsor a Booth or Items. select from items on the Giving Tree list during Fellowship. Your donation helps offset the costs incurred to set up and run the Festival.
Sponsors and Advertisers: Show your support for our 42nd Greek Festival 2022 by placing and ad in our program book or becoming a Festival Sponsor. Contact Debbie Rycyzyn, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more info on our program book or visit us at our Festival Table during fellowship to place an advertisement.
Volunteer: One of the greatest gifts you can give is your time! Volunteer today to serve God, support the church, and make new friends. Stop by the Festival table to sign up to help.