- Beginning To Pray Bookstudy... As several people will not be able to attend this week, it has been cancelled and will be rescheduled.
- Catechism this Saturday, 3:30pm
- Confession by appointment, 4:30pm
- Great Vespers, 5 PM
- Matins, 8:30 AM
- The Divine Liturgy, 10 AM
Policy regarding Confession and visitations...
It is our standing policy and practice that during Confession, House-calls, and Visitations, Father will require a third adult to be present while still maintaining the appropriate privacy during Confession. It is also our policy that during Confession we are not asked to reveal details of a personal or private nature. It is possible to discuss issues that we may struggle with, but the real intent is to try and identify the motivating factors that cause us to err, and then to seek reconciliation. This may also involve the recomendation to seek appropriate professional help.
The preferred time for Confession is by appointment before or after Vespers on Saturday evening. If you need to arrange a different time, a third party must be present in the Narthex. Confession is always of a confidential nature.
For more information on the Sacrament of Confession, please see: https://www.goarch.org/-/preparation-for-holy-confession
Servers this Sunday
*Prosphora offered by: Lybeck Family
*The Prosphora is the bread offered by the people of the Church for commemorations before the Divine Liturgy. It is from this bread that a special portion called the Lamb is consecrated at the time of the Anaphora, and it is from this that we receive Holy Communion. Therefore, it is not something that only the priest or a few people make. It is to be an offering of many people of the Church.
*Usher: Mark White
*Reader of the Epistle:
*Trapeza Team this Sunday:
Next Parish Council Meeting, Thursday, Dec. 6, 6:30 PM.
Parish Council Meetings are open meetings for Church members. Questions regarding Agenda, please contact Erik Lybeck, P.C. Chairman
TITHES AND STEWARDSHIP
Thank you to each parishioner who has made a financial commitment to Stewardship, or is increasing their offering towards fulll Stewardship. (*Stewardship is offering a tithe, or a tenth of our income to the Church.)
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have enough room for it." Malachi 3:10
NEEDS AND NEED-NOT...
For the Mother's Room...
- 1 small cabinet or chest of drawers
- 1 throw rug
- 1 wall hanging
- 2 sitting chairs with arms
- We do not need paper plates or plasticware for Trapeza... we have dishes, silverware, and a dishwasher now.
DIACONIA, WHICH IS OUR MINISTRY...
- Candice Zamora will be coordinating our Emergency Preparedness service. Please contact her for more information.
- We are also looking for someone to find training to be First Responders in the event of an emergency.
- Looking for men willing to be scheduled to serve as an Usher. (Yes, Ladies, we know that some of you can Kick-box, but we're still just looking for men to volunteer :-)
- Please text Father if you will be entering or working at the Church at any time.