1) Our young adult group (ages 21 - 35ish) will have its next event on Bright Wednesday, April 19th. We will meet at the Kiwanis Pavilion in Elmwood Park (6363 Selig Dr, Independence, 44131) @ 6:00 p.m. Participants are each asked to each bring something. Come and celebrate your Paschal joy with your Orthodox friends!
2) HOPE/JOY youth (kindergarten - 6th grade) are invited to a parish field trip to Adrenaline Monkey on Sunday, April 23rd from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. The facility features "ninja courses, aerial ropes courses, rock climbing walls, arcades, and more." The address is 26800 Renaissance Pkwy, Cleveland, 44128, and the cost will be $10 per participant. Kindly RSVP to Ted by Bright Wednesday, April 19th.
3) GOYA will be preparing Mother's Day Corsages on Thursday, May 11th from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Students are requested to come and help get the flowers ready for the weekend. GOYA will also be distributing the corsages on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 14th, as well as hosting coffee hour that day. See you then!
4) Our young adult group (ages 21 - 35ish) is invited to a pilgrimage to St. Gregory Palamas Monastery on Saturday, May 13th from 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. We will have an audience with Fr. Joseph, take a tour of the monastery, attend Vespers, and then have dinner with the monks. Please RSVP to Fr. Nick firstname.lastname@example.org or Ted by Monday, May 8th.
5) GOYA will be joining Philoptochos for a special visit to Zelma George Family Shelter on Friday, May 19th. Details are still being worked out, but see Ted or a member of Philoptochos for more information.